Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Traffic Advisory: Street Closure – I-95 Southbound on ramp

For Immediate Release
December 13, 2011
For more information, contact:
Sharon North – (804) 646-5607


Street Closure – I-95 Southbound on ramp

WHO: City of Richmond Department of Public Works

WHAT: Street Closure

WHEN: Friday, December 16 through Monday, December 19, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

WHERE: I-95 southbound on ramp at North 7th Street

BACKGROUND: The ramp will be closed to truck traffic only during construction of median islands at 7th Street and I-95.

DETOUR: Trucks travelling east from Hospital Street may use Oliver Hill Way to Broad Street, turn right on Broad Street and follow to the interchange with I-95. Westbound truck traffic can detour from Hospital Street to 5th Street, follow 5th Street to merge onto 3rd Street, follow 3rd Street to Broad Street, turn left onto Broad Street and follow Broad Street to the I-95 interchange. Detour signs will be placed along the routes.
###